While Walker Corporation Pty Limited (“Walker”) has endeavoured to ensure that all information provided in the Wallis Creek sales office at (21 Redwood Drive, Gillieston Heights) (the “Sales Office”) and/or on the Wallis Creek website at www.walliscreek.com.au (the “Website”) is complete, accurate and up to date, any logo, design, floorplans, text, graphic and their arrangement relating to any product offering displayed in the Sales Office and/or Website ("Content") are provided on the basis that Walker takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information and that all Content is subject to change without notice.
The Sales Office and the Website may contain general information about Walker’s products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content contained within the Sales Office and/or the Website do not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- constitute financial advice and/or mortgage broking services;
- offer any recommendation, suggestion or opinion in relation to any loan product;
- constitute an offer of any advertised loan products and should not be taken as suggesting that you apply for any particular loan product;
- suggest that you may be eligible for all or any advertised loan products;
- form part of the terms and conditions for Walker’s products and services;
- purport to be real time accurate and Walker reserves the right to make any change, add or remove any material from the Sales Office and/or the Website without notice;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
The Sales Office and the Website contains information and offerings from third party suppliers (“Third Party Material”) which may relate to Walker products and services.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Walker makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Third Party Material. Any offers to sell or provide services, including financial services by third parties in any Third Party Material are the responsibility and given by the relevant third party. Any such offers displayed in the Sales Office and/or on the Website are made by Walker on behalf of the relevant third party. Walker expressly disclaims acting in any other manner on behalf of any such third party.
With particular reference to the repayment calculations advertised, the following general terms and conditions apply:
- Monthly and weekly repayments calculations are based on principal and interest calculations at the published interest rates available, the fully drawn loan amount based on borrowing 90% of the total cost and a 30 year loan term and should be used as an indication only. They do not take into account fees and charges. Some loans may have a special introductory rate which may revert to a higher rate during the loan term. Actual repayments may vary based on your individual circumstances and interest rate changes;
- Any advertised interest rates are valid as at the date of preparation of the Content and are subject to change at any time and without notice;
- All loans are subject to the lender's terms, conditions, lending criteria and approval. We strongly recommend that you seek financial advice from a qualified financial advisor before making any decisions on applying for a home loan;
- The Content does not consider any applicable fees and charges which may vary depending on the particular loan product and during the term of any loan, including account fees, application fees, early repayment and termination fees. These fees may impact upon the results including the repayment amounts and overall loan cost offered by the relevant lender.
With particular reference to the House and Land Packages advertised the following general terms and conditions apply:
- All images and illustrations are to be used as a guide only and may represent nonstandard or upgrade options that are not included in the package price;
- The advertised land is supplied by Walker to which terms and conditions of sale apply;
- Houses are supplied by a third party and any potential purchaser must enter into a home building contract with the third party building contractor on terms to be agreed directly between the potential purchaser and the third party building contractor;
- House and Land packages are only available for the specific lot and home advertised;
- House packages may change as a result of variations to the inclusions or specifications required by the potential purchaser as may be agreed with the third party building contractor;
- House packages do not include stamp duty, legal fees or any other costs incurred with the purchase;
- Walker is responsible for the contract of sale of the land only;
- Potential purchasers will be required to enter into a separate home building contract for the house component of the package with the relevant third party building contractor;
- Final costs, dimensions and inclusions for the house component of the package may vary from the information provided in the Sales Office and/or on the Website and may be varied by Walker and/or the relevant third party building contractor without notice;
- Walker reserves the right to withdraw any House & Land Package at any time without notice;
- Walker reserves the right to withdraw any House & Land Package if the land or house become unavailable or sold.
Visa Gift Card Terms and Conditions
This promotion commences on Monday, 18 March 2019 and is open to a person, persons or entity (the “Purchaser”) that does all of the following:
- enters into a contract for sale to purchase any lots 1116, 1118, 1121, 1122, 1124, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1150 and 1159 within Stage 12 at Wallis Creek on or before 5.00pm on Tuesday, 30 April 2019 (“Contract”). For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is only applicable to lots 1116, 1118, 1121, 1122, 1124, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1150 and 1159 within Stage 12 at Wallis Creek and Walker Gillieston Heights Pty Limited, the Vendor named in the Contract ("Walker") reserves the right to either discontinue this promotion and/or withdraw any lot from this promotional campaign at any time without notice;
- pays the deposit required under the Contract to the Vendor's agent under the Contract;
- complies with the terms of the Contract at all times without default from the date of the Contract; and
- completes the Contract in accordance with its terms.
The Purchaser will not be eligible to participate in this promotion and will not be entitled to receive the $5,000.00 Visa Debit Card** if any of the following apply:
- the Purchaser is a registered builder in the business of developing land for profit; or
- or the Completion date of the Contract is extended at the request of the Purchaser or is delayed as a result of the Purchaser’s actions or default; or
- the Contract is terminated or rescinded for any reason other than due to a default by the Vendor under the Contract.
The eligible Purchaser will receive the $5,000.00 Visa Gift Card within fourteen (14) days after the Completion date under the Contract.
Lots 1116, 1118, 1121, 1122, 1124, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1150 and 1159 within Stage 12 at Wallis Creek are the lots shown in dark blue on the sales plan.
**THE VISA DEBIT CARD (FROM UNIVERSAL GIFT CARD)
The Visa Debit Card is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984, pursuant to a license from Visa Worldwide Pty Limited and subject to terms and conditions imposed by Universal Gift Cards. A copy of the terms and conditions will be sent with each gift card. Terms and conditions are subject to change, please refer to www.corporateprepaidgiftcards.com.au. The Universal Gift Card can be used in stores, online and overseas – wherever prepaid VISA cards are accepted. The expiry date is shown on the front of the card. After its expiry any purchase authorisation requests will be declined, and any remaining balance will be forfeited. Walker, the Vendor named in the Contract and, does not accept any liability or assume any responsibility in any way arising out of, or in relation to, the use of the Visa Debit Card or for any card faults or defects or if the Referrer is unable to use the Visa Debit Card for any reason, including damage or loss. Walker reserves the right to review, change or discontinue the Buyer Referral Program at any time.